In this episode of the Kenyan Wallstreet Podcast, Eric Asuma from Kenyan Wallstreet chats with Brian Myers, who is CEO of Equiti Capital, which is part of the FCA regulated arm of global FX and CFDs brokerage Equiti Group.
In February 2018 the Equiti Group, through its Kenyan subsidiary EGM Securities, became the first online forex broker to receive a license from Kenya’s Capital Markets Authority (CMA) and opened a full-service regional office in Nairobi, Kenya in July 2018, trading as FX Pesa.
Key highlights from this podcast;
– How the virus changed the world of financial markets
– Brian Myer’s top trades for 2020
– 2020 Recap & how covid accelerated online trading in Africa
– Financial literacy
– Exciting things that Equiti has in store in 2021 including expansion into South Africa
– Brian’s top trades that he will be keenly watching in 2021